Intelligence Quotient for Risk Management™
Measures exposures and determines the general effectiveness of your risk management strategies.
What is the IQRM?
The IQRM is a quantifiable risk assessment tool that utilizes a systematic method to better understand the risk issues an organization faces. It also benchmarks performance against ideal industry standards and facilitates the design of risk control and mitigation strategies. Each IQRM has been crafted by one or more nationally recognized subject matter experts.
The IQRM is an integral piece of our MAI 360o process as it measures exposures and determines the general effectiveness of strategies to manage risk. Most importantly, the IQRM facilitates our ability to improve your organization’s risk profile.
The IQRM Modules Facilitate Your Ability To:
- Become better educated about risk issues facing your organization.
- Benchmark performance against ideal industry standards.
- Consider best practices to control and mitigate risks.
- Access reference resources to gain further knowledge of the implications of risk.
- Design an action plan to improve the IQRM score.
- Have a positive impact on business performance by taking an enterprise-wide solutions approach.
- Leverage the IQRM improvement process to achieve positive results in the insurance marketplace.
What is the Scoring Process?
The IQRM is designed to evaluate your organization’s management of risk. The scoring system determines effectiveness through the assessment of policies, procedures, and controls.
When evaluating risks based on the criteria contained in the risk check survey, you should consider the following in determining effectiveness:
Tasks and actions that create or implement risk management policies, practices, procedures, and programs.
Actions and conduct that affect performance—positively or negatively.
Internal processes, assessments, and framework for ensuring compliance with program goals.
Risks that have the potential to cause loss, peril, or vulnerability; or that create opportunities for organizational success.
Qualitative and quantitative measurements and metrics that assure the achievement of risk management and organizational goals and objectives.
Just follow the link below to our IQRM survey. After you’ve completed the questionnaire, fill out this brief contact form, click request assessment and that’s it!